Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Look!

I have tried to stay away since the move (over a year ago), but it's been hard. Hopefully, I'll see more of you in the days to come.

The site is about 4 years old now, and it WAS looking pretty sad; so when a friend offered to create a banner for me, I got really excited.

You'll notice some changes around here. While I'm still working on it, I wanted to take a moment to thank the incredibly talented Steven Novak for all of his help.

I love the banner!

Steven is not only a graphic designer and illustrator; he's an incredibly talented author. Some of his projects include the Forts series of young adult novels, The Bad Guys web comic, and Choose or Die--he organized, coordinated, designed, and continues to write there. Also, as a co-founder of the Literary Underground, he spends even more time creating marketing material, book covers, websites, and even book trailers!

This is one busy guy, and I can't thank him enough for taking the time to create something so awesome for us.

Check him out! I have taken the liberty of linking several key words above. You can also find him out on Facebook or follow him on Twitter.

~2

*Note to Derrick: if a shitty word leaves your mouth, I will happily knock your ass out next time I'm in AZ :-P

2 comments:

Steven Novak said...

Happy to help! It looks great!

Sparkly Princess said...

it looks fing obnoxious