Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Changes...

I decided to change some things up on the site. I am not longer going thru my regular hosting, but connecting a series of blogs together to form what I would like to call the new AZoverload.com. I will be forwarding the domain, so you can still get to the site by entering in the old web address, and I am in the process of moving all the old blogs over for reference when listening to old BEER:30 podcasts on BlogTalkRadio

Some might think this is cheating, but really it's smart. The old site was compromised of old css, and for me to make changes I had to enter everything via html. Not only was it a time consuming process, it was boring and difficult to adjust. By utilizing blogspot's fee hosting and unlimited bandwidth, it costs me nothing other than the domain purchase and my time to make changes. For a site that's basically non-profit, this is AWESOME!

ANYway...

Look for lots of changes around here and hopefully plenty of reviews and interviews coming up. If you're interested in writing a review for the site, shoot me a message 2mara@azoverload.com. If you get out to shows and would like to share your experiences, we would love to have your input.

Thanks for hanging out with us, and I look forward to the next year of watching the AZ scene continue to grow and bring in more amazing music.
~2

No comments: